Saturday

Another year.

source: nicola annabele pearce.
we (myself- first photo, my boyfriend- second photo and our friend- third photo) went to go see the film 'another year' by mike leigh before christmas. it was excellent. beautiful characters, wonderful acting, locations, cinematography- everything! i thoroughly recommend it.
we also had fun playing with the standee from 'tangled' outside of the screen, but that's beside the point.
have a good weeekend everyone.
ps. i just bought tickets to see the band mogwai at the end of february! very excited by this.

4 comments:

Arielle said...

I hadn't heard of this film until now! I'm bubbling with curiosity now, I'll have to go check it out.


p.s.

I heard tangled was actually a pretty good movie, hehe

Anonymous said...

I could use a night at the movies right now. Lately it's been all dvds but I love going to the movie theatre so much more!!

BECKY MAY said...

hello, yo have a lovel blog, so pleased I found it :)

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks,sweetie for the recommendation:) I would love to see it
Happy Tuesday
Kisses

Related Posts with Thumbnails