Monday

Star Wars.

source: heyuguys.
what do you think of these posters (designed by Olly Moss). i really like them.
truth be told i watched 'a new hope' for the first time three weeks ago, and i'm just totally in love with all the star wars films and i can't believe i haven't watched them before. although i'm yet to watch the new ones. i hear they're not half as good as the old ones.
i also saw 'paul' this week. loved it. and i'm so glad my star wars watching and my paul watching happened within the same period of time, it made me appreciate both alot more.

2 comments:

k said...

I really like them too!

Anonymous said...

this posters are amazing. And I really love Star wars, especially because it makes me remember of my saturday nights at the movies with my parents. I had a crush on Han Solo. I was maybe seven...

Related Posts with Thumbnails