Oh, these are so strange, but oddly so beautiful. I love the top one, despite how creepy it kind of is.
he's great, there's a huge retrospective on him at the whitechapel art gallery (down the road from me!) which I think is still on that's worth going to x
thank you for your comment!you have a really cool blogdrinkteabecontent.blogspot.com
and kind of scary...I have no idea why, but I thought about the twilight zone and hitchcock instantly!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, these are so strange, but oddly so beautiful. I love the top one, despite how creepy it kind of is.
he's great, there's a huge retrospective on him at the whitechapel art gallery (down the road from me!) which I think is still on that's worth going to x
thank you for your comment!
you have a really cool blog
drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com
and kind of scary...I have no idea why, but I thought about the twilight zone and hitchcock instantly!
Post a Comment