Thursday

Etsy: Water Colours.

image source: amberalexander etsy.
wonderful, no?
oh and have i ever told you i adore cats. i want to be as happy as the bottom kitten is. watch this video to see what i mean about being the bottom kitten. (i laugh so much at this video!)
(it's a good thing i have a few posts like this one drafted for use when i'm as cream crackered as i am tonight. just had my first shift on primark's opening day, manic, actually manic.)
ps. another cute cute cute cat.

3 comments:

Deer Little Fawn said...

Hahaha aw the bottom kittie is toooo cute!! :)
Wow are you working at Primark, that is brave, it's always so busy in every one I've ever been in, I imagine it's insanely manic! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh God pinky cat fingers!! I adore them.

Do you know Shironeko?? I did a post about him a while ago that will make you laugh hard:

http://lazydesigner.blogspot.com/2010/05/most-content-cat-on-earth.html

Martino says thank you very much. He knows he's cute.

I adore watercolors!

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Oh, I miss Primark. I did way too much shopping when I lived in Glasgow, in fact, I'm wearing a Primark shirt right now.... :-)
I'd hate to work there though so hats off to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails