image source: stefan flickr.
so, as i haven't done a weekend links post in so long (or a much love monday for that matter) i thought i'd treat everyone and showcase a wonderful selection of festive links. i really adore these stormtrooper photos and gushed over them when i first saw them on stromtroopers 365. pretty cool huh.let the christmas links commence!
these programmes are genius.
a cat christmas. i could think of nothing better
i hope it snows again.
handmade cards? beautiful!
winter trees.
tiny christmas.
mini gingerbread houses, to put on the side of your mug? nothing could be better.
pretty tealights.
a walk in the woods.
a felt garland looks magical.
festive ornaments.
i've recently become obsessed with new york city, maybe one day i'll go there.
tiny christmas.
mini gingerbread houses, to put on the side of your mug? nothing could be better.
pretty tealights.
a walk in the woods.
a felt garland looks magical.
festive ornaments.
i've recently become obsessed with new york city, maybe one day i'll go there.
have a wonderful christmas everyone, where ever you are in the world.


4 comments:
Hello sweet Nicola-person :) Thanks for the list, I will definitely enjoy it in the evening (when my feet has fallen off and my head exploded from all the little things it tries to remember). I don't know if there exists any Norwegian tea, but I will make mental note to check it out. You really ought to have some.
Lovely Christmas to you! And thank you!
Hey, great list. I want to make ginger houses, now. But my favorite is tha Santa-cat, of course...why didn't I come up with that?
have a great Christmas, relax, eat and enjoy!!!
bobbi
thanks for these lovely links and the stormtroopers almost made the hubby hyperventilate!
i wish you a merry christmas!!!
have a beautiful day!
xoxo, pink lady ♥
Post a Comment