Monday

Lomography, the crazy girls Typography.

Just take a moment and enjoy the beauty of this camera. A Diana Mini (with F+ flash) film camera. Part of the Diana series brought back to life from the 60's by Lomography. So quaint and with a retro vibe, I almost die happy looking at it.
This Diana Mini with Flash package comes even comes with lense filters so you can change the colour of your flash, for some awesome photos. You can even 'split' the lense, and take photograph two images onto the one photograph. What more could a girl want? And with its thin little casing it lets in tonnes of light on the images forming what sold it to me, 'a dreamy effect.' 


Even better: the Diana F+ Deluxe Kit. Complete with 5 different lense types (fish-eye, wide angle and close up lenses') something called a splitzer (which I just googled and and sounds AMAZING as you can not only can you take multiply images on one photo but you can move them around the shot too) and who only knows what else.

And who wouldn't want to own and covet one of these beautiful Dianas when these are the types of images you take take with it...

Visit this:
I could spend ages on there, mooching around.

There's just something about film cameras. The intimacy in which you take the photos, the one chance and the excitement going to collect the printed photographs from the printer shop.
But until I own one of these bad boys, I must remain in the grasps of the good ol' disposable camera, whom I can thank my boyfriend for getting me addicted to. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails