Friday

Yackety Yak.

Just a quick one while I'm still up. A to do list in general:
  • Sew the hem on the pink and green floral dress. It's so pretty, the sooner you do it, the sooner you can wear it all the time.
  • Take up the blue floral skirt. (It's spring now: time to get those legs out regularly, well, some could say... daily.) :)
  • Generally work your way through the other clothes that need to be altered. Buttons. Hems. You know the drill.
  • College work is pretty important. (Although it has to be said, out of the 1 week 5 days I've had of Easter holiday I've done less than an hour on it.) Nevertheless: Maths- Stats in particular. Biology- both units. Art- because you'll fail if you don't.
  • Do your bets to tidy up. But I'm not expecting the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails