Saturday

'What ya doing?' 'Revising.'


Today I'm wearing a skirt with one of my favourite cutest patterns. I spotted it at a charity shop while it was on the skirts rail, but it was £3.50, and at size 20 I didn't think it was worth buying as it would be far to big for me. But then about a week or so later I spotted it on the pound rail and even though it was 5 sizes too big for me it was just too good not to buy, if nothing else I could use the material for something hey? So that's how I bought it, and then recently I had a little burst of creativity and realised with a little belt in the right place I could wear all of my large sized skirts (because I do that: buy clothes that are too big for me) as normal ones.


And I've also been drinking and eating my weight in tea and biscuits during my week or so of continuous revision so far. Work that one out. Oh and exactly one week today, not only will I have 4 out of my 5 exams done and dusted, it'll also be my birthday in one day.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails