I hope you're in the midst of a wonderfully psychedelic weekend. The weather's started to cool down a little here, you could even call it cloudy! But yes, I'm still here with a swollen foot, I know, I know, stop going on about it I hear you cry.
That's okay, because I'm going share some wonderment from around the web...
1. Some brilliant stair runners.
2. Beautiful before and after chairs.
3. The Tim Burton exhibition? I want to go!
5. Baby things: both cute bath time, and strange t-shirts.
6. A beautiful Parisian look.
Image: Lookbook.
PS. Melissa from So about what I said... put me in her top 5 favourite blogs this week! It's quite an honour to be mentioned by such a wonderful blogger as Melissa. You should check out her blog, it's really wonderful. And have a good weekend!

2 comments:
i really like your blog. very refreshing. I wanted to see the Burton exhibit too!
Your blog is fabulous! Very lovely.
Em xx
www.ihategracefulpeople.blogspot.com
Post a Comment