Sunday

The past week in Film Form.

I watched this film the other day after wanting to watch it for years, it's so beautiful yet so sad, I cried at a good portion of the last half hour.


I made up my own mind about the ending, did you? And I really liked the anti gravity bits in it, for me: visually awesome.


An stunning film I saw at the Splendid Cinema, again a film I had wanted to see for a while. Very graphic though, I can see why it was an 18 certificate.


Sharp and witty. Oh so funny watching politics, the only time it's ever been fun.


Last night Alex and I had a night in and watched My Neighbour Totoro. I am in love with Studio Ghibli creations, they make me feel like a child again, and that anything is possible.

2 comments:

lauren carney said...

guh how great is totoro!
honest! i love all miyazaki's films so much!
lol i even drew a picture about my enthusiasm for it on my blog the other day!
moho. glad you liked it just as much as i x

Anonymous said...

haha my bf and i got in a fight about the ending of inception.

but not for the obvious reason.

he didn't realise that the guy was making 'the phone call' at the end *sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails