Saturday

Have a wonderful weekend.

I hope you all have (or rather are having) a marvellous weekend. I'm sat in my living room, the television is currently broke so I'm taking the opportunity to listen to loads and loads of music. I just downloaded Spotify Open, which is free! And it doesn't have ads between the music unlike we7 (EDIT: I just had an advert), my usual musical haunt.
Nevertheless here are a few things from around the internet that have me ticked pink this week...
Amazing flower grenades.
1. A beautiful accordion player.
2. Can you help find whose kitty this is?
3. More cats, this time on furniture.
4. These photos makes me want to live my the sea.
5. Big letter museum, a must if ever in Berlin.
6. Mmm, country clothes. 
7. I want to see this film now.
8. Looks like a wonderful few days.
10. More lovely handmade things!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails