Wednesday

Vimeo Vednesday.


Today's Vimeo Vednesday is dedicated to the marvellous Johnny Flynn because today I found out we've actually bought the tickets to see him on December 4th! Hurrah! I am very pleased as his was very good the last time I saw him (ie Two Thousand Trees Festival, back in July).
I also decided I'm not going to say anymore negative things on here about my art course, this is going to be a place for positivity. (How much do I sound like a freak right now?) But anyway: only good things from now on! Lucky you guys.
Can you tell I'm in a better mood after I submitted my work for yesterdays deadline?! That's because I am. (That and Johnny Flynn tickets, naturally). Oh yes, and now I'm rambling.
PS. I might be getting this beauty for Christmas, well I know I am. I'm buying it and my mum's wrapping it up and giving it too me. I'm excited about getting this lil' robot camera dude so much.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oh Johnny! One day I will marry him x

Related Posts with Thumbnails