Sunday

Weekend Links.

Image Source: The Impossible Cool. 
I have suddenly gotten heavily into old classic portraits, and classic photography in general over the past week or so and blogs like The Impossible Cool and A Conversation On Cool just serve to fuel my addiction. I love this photo of Jean-Luc Godard and Anna Karina, I think Anna Karnia is just beautiful.
Happy Weekend Links:
*I might make some like these coasters for Christmas.
*This book looks brilliant, I say enter, but then my chances of winning get less,
take from that what you will...
*I used to do stuff like this book when I was younger, but I'm really inspired again.
*These are so pretty.
PS. I have so much love for: Vincent Cassel, Godard and Jean Seberg and Michael Caine.

3 comments:

lizzie said...

ooooh that poster is the sweetest! and thanks for the link bambino! also I keep meaning to thank you for aaages ago posting about Fentimans. om nom
x

Emily said...

ahhh i love that poster! i tried to buy it but it's sold out!

thank you for posting the book link, you're the sweetest xo

k said...

ya pictures like that are very cool. and kind of edgy even :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails