Image Source: Nicola Annabelle Pearce Flickr.
Happy Weekend everyone, this is my last weekend as a free woman as next weekend I start my job at Primark. Am I excited? I'm not sure, it sure as anything means a lot less sleep until Christmas, so we shall see.I took this photo a while ago, when I was not doing college work. To be honest alot of my time nowadays is spent either a) doing college work or b) procrastinating by doing anything possible to not do college work.
To the Weekend Links, before I fall asleep at the laptop:
Rewatched this video, I like it a lot.
Photography.
More photography.
The best way to draw a winner out of a tin (and the cutest).
I actually love sleep.
I actually have some black and white film to share at some point this week. (Finally got it back from the shop after weeks of waiting).
Photography.
More photography.
The best way to draw a winner out of a tin (and the cutest).
I actually love sleep.
I actually have some black and white film to share at some point this week. (Finally got it back from the shop after weeks of waiting).
Goodnight everyone, and here's to a good week.
PS. Sorry about the disjointed feel to my words, I'm very tired. Take care of yourselves everyone.


1 comment:
nice photography links!
Post a Comment