Monday

I love bunting.



Image via Etsy.
I love bunting. Especially when it's origami bunting! I really want to buy some from jikits's Etsy shop and maybe even more of her beautiful bunting, I really like the mushroom one as well.
Happy Much Love Monday everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week.

9 comments:

Luna : said...

your bunting is super cute

Nell said...

Bunting is so cool. I'd love to drape it everywhere! I'm checking out this site now x

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea for christmas - AND I learned a new word: 'bunting' :) Have a great week, Nicola!

michelle said...

prettiest bunting i have seen ever! thank you for sharing.

Sarah said...

this bunting is the cutest i´ve ever seen!
i´m a follower of yours now. now you have 60!!! :)
have a beautiful week! ♥

Anonymous said...

I love origami. I can't do it but I adore it. Garlands make everything look so cheerful!! I need to put garlands in my home. Now.

k said...

It's so simple and pretty :)

Christine said...

Didn't know you call them bunting across the pond. They're always the perfect thing to cheer up a room. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

i'm so in love with this photo

i want it on my wall!

Related Posts with Thumbnails