Saturday

Weekend Links: Halloween Special.

Image via Sweet Paul.
Aha, these pumpkins with cut out sunglasses and lips are the greatest. I haven't been able to carve pumpkins this year (I wanted to do some for the my Autumn List, but I guess time has just slipped away this year). Anyway: Halloween Themed Weekend Links!
How to keep your cats safe on Halloween.
Coffee Cup costume for kids, very cute.
Cake pops.
Make your own Witch lollipops.
Have a happy Halloween everyone.
I might be getting made up with cuts and scars and such like if I'm feeling up to it. But even if you're not getting dressed up or doing anything, just enjoy yourselves. 

6 comments:

Nell said...

These and the crochet skulls are the best Halloween-related things I've seen all day. Completely genius xx

Anonymous said...

I wish there was more of a halloween tradition here in Italy. It's beginning to be popular but not so much yet.

Silver Strands said...

Ha! Those pumpkins are half-cute, half-freaky. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! The pumpkins! We do not have pumpkins, this year, but the rooms are full of candles and ghosts, I tell you...
Happy Halloween to you!

Sara Lee Bentley said...

These are so cute!!
Thanks for your comment! Your blog is lovely and I'm following you now too :)

k said...

These are hilarious :) hope you had a great Halloween!

Related Posts with Thumbnails