Wednesday

Photograms.


Today at college I had my first ever experience in the dark room, and it was amazing! We made these images called photograms which are made by just placing objects onto the photo paper and exposing it to white light, some of the ones I just saw when I googled it looked beautiful, I want to try more! And I can't wait to get back in the dark room and actually develop some negatives I've taken myself (in black and white of course) so watch this space!
Ps. Sorry about the poor images, I could have waited and scanned them in properly at college, but I was just so excited to share them!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Wow these are amazing - I've never heard of photograms before - they look superbo!
xx

Anonymous said...

this looks like a very fun and creative thing. Iwould like so much to go to photography school...

Avalonne Hall said...

Okay, I am official jealous. Developing in dark rooms has been one of my dreams forever. It's a shame I'm not a photography major, but a film student. Damn. I hope I can learn to develop film one day.

Christine said...

I still haven't gotten around to developing my own prints in a dark room. I would love to do this. And these photograms are very cool. Have a great week! xx

Anonymous said...

These are super good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails