Friday

Hairspray.

On Wednesday I saw Hairspray, it was amazing, the film alone makes me want to get up and dance, and the stage version did the exact same thing. It was a wonderful birthday gift.
But now it's Friday, I've come down with a cold and feel really under the weather, and I hate this kind of feeling. I'm sat again procrastinating on art work with a hot chocolate, and I might even go watch a film, maybe even 'Where The Wild Things Are' instead of going out for Halloween tonight (rock and roll right?). 
PS. The second photo is from Birmingham New Street station, going down the steps to platform 12b.
PPS. Been watching 'Maru sliding into a box' on youtube alot recently. I love Maru the cat, and my only wish is that my cat was as energetic.
PPPS.  Beth from Deer Little Fawn gave me the Versatile Blogger award a few days ago,  a big thankyou to you! I've still got my eye on a I love tea wall hanging from Beth's Etsy Shop too! Aha.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love maru too! I believe he's the reason why japanese are so much into cartoons. I mean, if they have cats like that one...

Related Posts with Thumbnails