skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Like I said I have a few photos from my last art project. The title was Urban/Rural Diary (remember my summer sketchbook?) so after lots and lots of umming and arring about my overall direction I was told to just do it and my idea was to basically record my city at dusk/night. I mainly used bokeh (everyone kept asking if I'd got my photos out of focus on purpous, aha) and long exposures.
PS. I'd love this super-wide angle lense for Diana, I might treat myself... but feel free to buy it for me if you like! Aha.
6 comments:
These are awesome. I love the first picture especially. x
Thankyou! I redrew that photo so much though, it's the one I used to experiment with, aha. :)
what beautiful photos! you are very talented xx
Lovely photos, the last one is hauntingly amazing!
I love photography, but can never figure out how to get the 'dotty lighting' effect you achieved in the last two shots, did you use a particular setting??
www.simplyspence.blogspot.com
x
Me too; love your photographs and the atmosphere... don't think I'm able to describe it in English :) - but they moved me!
well, today my camera decided to take some time off. just when I found a cheap photo school I could attend. Ironic.
As always, your pictures are wonderful. I like a lot the "out of focus on purpose" ones.
bobbi
Post a Comment