What a beautiful tiny birthday party. A perfect way to celebrate a 1st Birthday. Look: tiny bunting!
The tiny invitations. A tiny magnifying glass to see with, tiny envelopes and tiny string.
The tiny drinks and the tiny food.
Tiny pop cans, tiny gummy bears, tiny crisps and tiny water bottles.
The tiny party favors to take home at the end. Tiny crayons, tiny paints and some tiny sweets.
(I've wrote tiny so much I don't even think it's a word anymore.)
On Tuesday of this week I went to go see a Vamos production of Nursing Lives which was actually based on true stories from the old Worcester Infirmary (I live in Worcester don't you know). Vamos always stage masked productions with lots of physical theatre. And tonight I'm going to watch a production of Up 'n' Under. So I've already done a few things I wrote on my Autumn List! Whay.
Have a brilliant weekend everyone, do something you too want to do this Autumn.






2 comments:
That is the cutest party ever! I love parties like this. I am to old for one...??! x
This looks so perfect!! All the pretty colours <3
Post a Comment