Thursday

Have THE BIGgest and CHILLed out weekend!


Oh yes, the title is a little shamefully done, but I'ma going to The Big Chill today! I cannot wait, it's going to be a-mazing. I can't wait to watch all the big names like Massive Attack, Thom Yorke (I mean THOM YORKE?!), Newton Faulkner, Bonobo, Paloma Faith and The Magic Numbers as well as another Headphone Disco, an appearance by the Fonejacker and and the rest, plus: who doesn't love the idea of DJ Derek?
So all I can say for now is have a great weekend once again. Even if is only a Thursday.

1. Make me a mixtape designed like this?
2. New goodies from the Rifle Paper Co. The circus Birthday cards are my fave.
3. Me too.
4. Pretty Holgas. (I can't wait to get my second Diana roll developed...)
6. This 'how to' looks so handy, a great way to convert old shorts into skirts.
8. Let me travel?
9. The sweetest little girl.
10. She looks simply beautiful. 

Iselofdub Flickr.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails