Tuesday

Themed Week: Pushing Daisies.


After all that time building up to exams and what not, I've been doing all the things I want to do since finishing exams. Namely re-watching the second series of Pushing Daisies. A show I pretty much want to live in. I know it got cancelled after only two series but it's one of the wittiest cutest shows I've ever watched.

It made me want to keep bees.

And Anna Friel, I am speechless, she's beautiful. And I love the way her character Chuck is dressed. In the first series she always wore such pretty dresses, but in the second she wore trousers more and looked equally stunning.
TV Guide.
PS. Anna from Much Love loves Pushing Daisies too!

1 comment:

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

isn't Anna Friel lovely, she's so little too!! I loved that show, such a shame it was cancelled! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails