Tuesday

The past (few) week(s) in Film Form.

Brilliant, emotional, watch it if you haven't seen it already and you really should have by now, it's honestly worth it.


Salt: terrible film. (Anyone else seen it and agree with me?!) Terrible dialogue full of clichés, nothing fantastic about the editing or music. And (as Alex rightly pointed out) it was a bad version of The Bourne Identity, which was a very good film indeed.

We watched the filmed last ever stage performance in New York, of Rent on DVD. It was excellent! Sad and happy all at the same time. I may have had a few reservations but no, brilliant, and Alex is going to be in a college production of it in December, so thumbs up on that one!


Violent, but yeah pretty good. But mind you it was long, and it did feel it a little. I do like French films as a rule, although you can get bad films, just like British films, but I like listening to the French language I think it just sounds beautiful.


I saw a preview, and it's meant to be out this Friday. Ain't the joke on you! Anyway, the film: it was really silly and often angering, but a good film if you just want to sit back, watch a film and not think too much.

2 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I loved Toy Story 3! So cute!

Romance Is Boring said...

I loved Toy Story 3! Josh, however didn't haha :)

Thankyou for the sweet comment on my blog by the way - I'm a new follower :)

romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails