!. I like this mixtape, I might join the Mixtape Project.
". How to be alone (beautifully).
£. Tiny people love.
$. Let's take a cupcake tour?
%. I want one of these chairs.
^. Could you join the Style Me Pretty team?
&. Cute wooden cameras I'd give to a child.
*. A lovely laundry day.
(. Invites.
!). This is timeless.
!!. I could watch this kitten jump again and again.
!". Mmm, orange bowls, made from a real orange.
!£. I want my birthday again so I can have bunting on my cake.
!$. Every one loves an outtake.
Tomorrow I leave to go to Kinver Camp where I'll be teaching archery until Thursday, and when I'll get back and immediately go to College to pick up my final A Level results! (Good luck to everyone, who, like me are getting results on Thursday!) I am so scared/nervous/worried/excited but mostly worried. Needless to say I probably won't be back on the laptop until next weekend, so I was thinking I could do a series of scheduled posts. And I'm thinking a week of Vimeo Vednesdays? But by god, I hope you all don't get too bored. But you should not fear, I should have a few new photos when I'm back, and I've got loads of photos I still need to work my way through as well, just hang on in there okay?


No comments:
Post a Comment