Seeing as I haven't shared any photos all week, I thought I'd show you all some more of my third ever Diana film. I actually love her so much, I love the excitement of getting the film developed and that anticipation before I open the envelope that the prints are given back to me in.
I haven't used her much this week, what with the extreme tiredness that returning to full time education gave me, so I plan to use her lots over the weekend so she doesn't feel like I've forgotten all about her. Oh and did I mention: I'm currently shooting in black and white film! Which is mega exciting.
PS. I'm still job hunting, worst luck.
PPS. Yes. That is me in the last photo. And yes. I did take it in a mirror. I'm such a cliché sometimes...
PPPS. Weekend links coming soon, today or tomorrow (or Sunday). Have yourselves a great weekend. I know will. My plans include catching up on the second episode of This Is England '86, which is brilliant, and lazing around. Oh the life.





3 comments:
ohhhh fancy,
i love your blog to pieces!
its just grand!
Hey! I started my own blog recently. I'd appreciate it if you could check it out and maybe give me some feedback? Any comments are welcomed! Thank you so much, and don't stop blogging - we all have a voice to be heard! xx
ohh, i adore these photos. it's like being in a dream xx
Post a Comment