Monday

I love pencils.

Have you seen these? Dalton Ghetti patiently carves the lead from the tips of pencils into amazing sculptures! Some of them are so detailed, I'm in awe. Tell Anna what you love this Much Love Monday!

8 comments:

k said...

that is kind of incredible!

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

that is truly incredible, what a find! x

muchlove said...

wow, that's amazing! now there's a pencil I'd never want to use.

dear olive said...

That is too good to be true!!

Maxabella said...

That's amazing. I love how original this is... so inspirational to see something COMPLETELY different!! Thanks for finding!!

I popped over from Anna's today and I'm very happy to have found your blog. x

Celeste said...

this is seriously amazing, and a little nostalgic because one of the few memories i have of my grandpa is of him sharpening my pencil by hand with his little knife. so sweet.

Kirstin said...

Omg, who does that? So amazing!!!

Percy Owl said...

Woah - awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails