It's probably one of my favourite films of the past year. It's just so intense and not my typical type of thing, but it's awesome! I bought the double film box set for Alex for his birthday back in May. Oh and Vincent Cassel is one of my favourite actors, ever, he's wonderful. Don't even get me started on his performance in La Haine (100% on rotten tomatoes says it all to me).
The Girl Who Played With Fire. Not as good as the first one in my opinion, but I enjoyed it. It made me want to go to Gothenburg in Sweden, and Norway and Finland, places in that part of Europe.
Public Enemy Number One. Finally watched the second part after watching the first part twice since I bought it Alex for his Birthday. I quite like the cinematography of this film come to think of it. Yes. True. I do like the way it's shot and the kind of tone of the entire film. I also like that it's set in the late 60's so there's always some nice clothes too look at.





No comments:
Post a Comment