Monday

I love fingerprints.

I love these Unique Fingerprint Papercuts by Lori Danelle. They are all hand cut by Lori herself and are just the perfect gifts. Find them on Etsy.
I hope you're all having a great start to the week, I had my first day at Art College today and I'm so tired after it (and it wasn't even a proper day!). Anyway, tell Anna what you're loving this Much Love Monday.
Paper Crave.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation on your first day at art college. How exciting! I wish I could go back to school...someday maybe.

Romance Is Boring said...

I'm off to art college next year - I can't wait! These fingerprints are so sweet...

And the questions wouldn't be hard; it's more like "what inspires you when you work, what styles/techniques do you use" etc... :)

romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

xx

Poppies and Sunshine said...

This is so creative! I love it!

Ashley Dy said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails