Monday

The Fete of Kings.




The two private schools in Worcester are the RGS (the Royal Grammar school) and the Kings school. Every two years the Kings school has a massive fete, and every two years me and my mother go to it. There's normally book stalls and other fete like things. This year I invited my boyfriend along with us, and this year the fete wasn't as good. Partly because of the weather, it was so odd, clear skys suddenly turning into giant rain clouds.


I liked the triangle banner things, I wish I saw them more in my day to day life.



I really liked my outfit as well. I wore a tight vest top in a kind of olive green colour under a navy skirt with a cute pale print on it. This skirt was originally from Laura Ashley and came down to my ankles, my I did a little cutting and resewed a quick hem around the bottom and now its ace. I pulled the skirt right up to my empire line and wiped on (one of my favourite) green belts what I got for 33p at a car boot sale last year. (It was 33p as I got 3 for £1.) And I teamed the outfit with a cream(ish) cardi with cute little embellishments of beads, stitching and fabric flowers along the top bit. I was going to wear it with bare legs and evacuee socks but like I said the weather was ODD that day, so I went for black tights instead (and I was glad I did.) Actually, on reflection, my WHOLE outfit was from charity shops/ car boot sales (apart from the tights, they were an M&S jobby.) :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails