Sunday

"Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's."


Over the past few nights me and Alex have been like real little grown ups. We've either cooked evening meals all ourselves and from scratch then watched some form of film/television programme or alternatively gone out separately with friends then met afterwards. I couldn't feel more like a grown up.
Plus also, last night (after many nights of me wanting to watch it, but the DVD never being at home) we rewatched Amelie (2001). One of my favourites. Needless to say, we watched it a bit late and I couldn't stop myself from falling asleep during it, I knew it was going to happen, I just could not help it.


We also watched Paris Je T'aime (2006) one night which I cried at because some of the shorts are really quite sad... 


One of my utter favourite short films from Paris Je T'aime was the one that features the mime and how he met his mime wife and had a mime son. 

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Amelie and Paris Je T'aime - two of my favourite movies :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails